Are you a product design enthusiast? Do you have innovative ideas which can change the world and don’t know how to visualize it?
Do not worry, Fusion 360 workshop conducted by Autodesk in association with Synergy’19 will help you to get introduced to the best design arena. Fusion 360 is powerful solid modelling software that helps you in designing, assembling, simulating and analysis of prototypes. To register to get the experience of learning the best solid modelling software by experts from the company
- Introduction: Learn about the user interface and workspaces in Fusion.
- Sketch: Use 2D sketches to create intelligent and predictable designs.
- Sculpt: Create organic shapes using T-Splines.
- Solid Modeling: Use history-based modelling techniques to create prismatic designs.
- Manage and Collaborate: Create versions of a design and share your design work.
- Rendering: Generate an image of your design with camera, lighting, texture, and shading.
- Drawing Creation: Create 2D manufacturing drawings and generate PDF and DWG documentation.
Workshop Fee: Rs.250/-
NOTE: Students will have to create their own account in Autodesk before the start of the workshop