PRE-PRIMARY LEVEL (KGs)
PRIMARY LEVEL (I to III)
LOWER SECONDARY LEVEL(IV to VII)
SECONDARY LEVEL(VII to X)
ADVANCED LEVEL (XI to XII)
SJAIS is offering a unique educational service that is exciting for students and a pleasant surprise for those parents who want the best education and career opportunities for their children. Our residential school, governed and managed by Indians, prepares students for the CBSE curriculum.
The St.Joan of arc International School is affiliated to the (Cambridge International Examination) for CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) New Delhi upto the secondary school level, that is Grade XII.
- Educational Tour
- Computer Lab
- Roller Skating
- Instruments Playing
- Nature Club, Art Club, Health Club
- A state of laboratories have come up for Chemistry, Physics & Biology
- An audio-visual center with carefully chosen teaching aids and instruments for instructional purposes
- A spacious auditorium for the morning assembly programme and to conduct meetings and functions.
- Separate rooms for Arts and Crafts to foster the creative talents in the young minds of the students
- Spacious play grounds with facilities for out-door games like Football, Cricket, Kabaddi, Tennicoit, Badminton, Volley Ball, Kho-Kho, Tennis and Athletics.
- Karate,Yoga,Carrom,Western Dance and Keyboard, Roller Skatting & Chess are taught from I std to IX std as a part of extra-curricular activities by experts in the respective fields