Responsibility / Duty:
- Responsible for handling IT requirements from US-based clients
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career Builder), Makingjob posting on the Job Portal
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submitting into interview and placement
- Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets
- Must be having the capability to work with a team or individually
- Maintain close contact with candidates/Vendors/ recruiters/offshore team.
- Publish progress report to management every week.
- Any degree/diploma (If any backlogs can also apply)
- Need excellent communication skill
- Good listener
- Good at multi-tasking
We are looking for US IT Recruiters who can handle different requirements from our clients in the US.
- 0-1 year experience in US recruitment
- Knowledge of recruitment life cycle
- Knowledge and understanding of US Tax terms and work authorizations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Need fresher to one year experience
- Good and wonderful environment.
- Saturday and Sunday Fixed Week Off.
- Dinner will be provided at free of cost.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- Attractive salary Recurring Incentives Great benefits.