Serviced Apartment, Chennai Bypass Rd, Ariyamangalam, Trichy - 620008
Responsibility / Duty:
- To attend all complaints and suggestions which comes in any form like a walk in, telephonic, fax, E-mail and Postal.
- To Visit all the patients, floor wise including staff and staff dependents.
- To meet the attendants of patients in ICU and CCU.
- To submit feedback in the form of daily and periodical reports to the Head of the department.
- To assist the patient/patient attendant at the time of code blue/code black paging.
- To Inform the Head of the department (HOD) about the problems in the feedback forms.
- To ensure the daily complaints/suggestion obtained from GR rounds and patient feedback are prepared without any delay and forwarded to the respective department heads.
- To follow-up with the respective department heads in getting back the action is taken/action planned report for the feedback sent.
- To prepare a monthly analysis of complaints and send to the management for perusal.
- To follow-up relentlessly till achieving patient satisfaction.
- To assist the patient/attendant for his/her need and in psychological recovery while being hospitalized.
- To check if any patient requires a family meeting and to coordinate with consultants and patient attendees to organize the family meeting.
- To co-ordinate for conducting Patient Feedback review meeting once in every quarter and consolidate all required reports for the same.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carry out data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere to the safety norms of the hospital and follow both patient safety and staff safety rules.
- To perform any Job/task as and when assigned by the Superior.
- Communications Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Supervising and Coordination Skills
- Professional knowledge
- Personal Effectiveness
- Quality and result oriented