Responsibility / Duty:
- Preparing purchase Orders through ERP System and coordinating with suppliers and maintenance of relevant records.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Negotiate for the best possible price without compromising the desired quality, prepare rate contracts and develop win-win strategies to achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Keep tracking of Material ordered and received.
- Responsible for vendor identification to develop new vendor base while maintaining the existing vendors for better analysis in view of price and delivery of the material.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Market research for new materials and the development of new sources.
- Arrange for disposal/processof surplus materials.
- Completion and validation of database of retailers based on market visits.
- Keeping contract files and using them as a reference for the future.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Fluency in English, Tamil, Hindi & additional languages is added as an advantage.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Ability to make more interaction with manufacturers/vendors.
- Sound Technical knowledge & Vendor resources
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Attitude to learn & strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Highly organized and capable of multi-tasking.
- Comfortable with Linux operating systems and other open-source software applications.
- Ability to store and record information accurately.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- Floating of enquiry, obtaining a quotation and preparing comparative statements, negotiations, finalizing the supplier and order placement.
- To work under the guidance of the team leader and complete the assigned tasks/responsibilities within the deadlines.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can send your resume through e-mail. Please include your photo, current salary, expected salary in the resume & also clearly indicate the Job/Position for which you are applying in the subject line.