Responsibility / Duty:
- Diarising all appointments
- Scheduling & minuting of meetings.
- Executing and managing day to day correspondence operations including calendar, calls and meetings.
- Coordinating Travel, Hotel, Ticketing, Business paper arrangements domestic and international.
- Travelling between corporate office to Plant office as and when required as per MD schedule.
- Composes and prepares a variety of correspondence, reports, internal documents, proposals; etc. on behalf of MD
- Producing documents i.e. Letter drafting, briefing papers, sales reports etc
- Organizing meeting & attending the meeting with MD, ensuring the MD is well prepared with all related documents for meetings
- Organizing and making arrangement for on-site and off-site meetings and office events both internal and external and coordinating with all departments.
- Screening and handle emails, phone calls: answer the phone calls. A filter as per priority.
- Providing a high level of secretarial and administrative support involving efficient handling of top & confidential correspondence, management document flow,
- Conducting surfing on the internet for the subject advised.
- Computer and general administration management.
- Prepares agendas for meeting, briefing materials and presentations as needed to support
- Coordinates logistics and prepare meeting materials for Personal and Committee meetings
Human resource consultancy.