Responsibility / Duty:
- Understand the typesetting workflow.
- Familiarize with the editing tools.
- Familiarize with the respective publisher's style sheet/guide/manuals.
- Familiarize with proofreading marks.
- Understand the author's requirement.
- Gain knowledge of copy-editing concepts.
- Checking the manuscripts for consistency.
- Handle simple copy-editing process.
- Ensure high-quality deliverables within the agreed time span.
- Understand the organization culture.
- Ready to work in Rotational shift timing
- Technical Skills :
- Proficiency in computer knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office application
- Basics in Typing
Scientific Publishing Services Pvt. Limited (SPS) is a premier pre-media and typesetting services provider for scientific, technical and medical (STM) publishers. We provide end to end services including data conversion, XML solutions, copy editing, typesetting, graphics production and complex e-deliverables.
SPS has world-class production facilities in the centre of the city and one in Trichy, with nearly 3500+ professionals, who deliver over 4.5 million typeset pages per annum.