Salary Range:1 Lakh/Yr
Responsibility / Duty:
- Complete supervision, running and administration of the Centre as an independent profit Centre.
- Responsible for the maintenance of facilities and types of equipment in the centre.
- Ensure that discipline is maintained among staff and students.
- Ensure that classes and training programs are conducted as per announced schedules.
- To plan strategies for the growth of the Centre and implementation the same.
- Liaison with the Corporate office for all requirements related to running the Centre like course material, training programs, MARCOM schedules, etc.
- Oversee all accounts handling operations and report to a promoter
- Recruitment of staff for the Centre as per the guidelines laid by the corporate office.
- Ensure timely completion of appraisals of Centre staff.
- Maintain a high level of communication with the corporate office.
- Send all reports to the corporate office on time.
- To conduct internal meetings for Centre staff to keep them informed of their well being and future plans.
- Ensure that a high uptime is maintained for Centre hardware facilities.
- Ensure that Executive - Customer Services/Leader/ staff are periodically updated on administration /technical issues required for the effective running of the Training Centre.
- Nominating the staff for ITA training/certification t from time to time.
- Keeping corporate office informed on the Market information time to time.
- To handle MARCOM activities on a continuous basis
- To handle PR activities for the location with prior approval from the corporate office
- Working closely with the press to get a maximum mileage/brand building.
Synergy School of Business Skills
- Urgent requirement for Business Development Manager.
- Responsible for activities of the center, customer relationship management and maximizing revenue.
- Providing advisory services to partners, reaching profitability level and sales growth.
- Maintain Brand Image of the Organization.