Salary Range:1 Lakh/Yr
Responsibility / Duty:Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organising events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- monitoring performance
- Marketing executive
Corporate Web Designing office.
In their quest to develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns and promotional strategies, marketing executives undertake a particularly broad range of tasks and have many varied responsibilities, involving a combination of aspects from clients.